Friday, October 16, 2009

Jake’s Birthday Breakfast

It’s Jacobs 8th birthday today! 

For the last couple of days he has been planning his birthday meals.  For breakfast his request was for cinnamon rolls, lunch cheese pizza and dinner stuffed bread.  But since today is Friday he has delayed his stuffed bread for later this weekend.  So last night I found this recipe for Caramel Apple Sticky  Buns over at Confessions of a Pioneer Woman.  I got up at the crack of dawn this morning to bake for my little man.   Since I didn’t have any apples in the house this morning I just made them without.  I made one pan with walnuts and one without.  They came out most yummy.  I did add a bit more flour because I thought the dough was little too sticky.  Next time I won’t bake them for quite so long.  They are sooo good.  I’ve tried a few cinnamon roll recipes before and this one is by far the best.

 pictures 382

 pictures 383

     pictures 388

    pictures 392 

pictures 393

Happy Birthday Jake!

He loved the sticky buns.

pictures 382-001pictures 387-006  pictures 385-004 pictures 386-005

1 comment:

  1. happy B day little guy! we sure hope you have an awesome day! looks like bein' eight is great! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete