Thursday, October 15, 2009

21 Years Ago Today

We became husband and wife.  Wedding20

We met when I was 9 and he was 12 and somehow I knew he was the one.  I was right.  We started dating when I was sixteen and he was 19 and dated for 3 years.  (What were you thinking Momma and Daddy?)  Seems sooo young now that I have teenagers.  I was the age Andrew is now when we got married.

Wedding1

My beautiful parents.  Thanks Momma and Daddy for a wonderful life and a beautiful wedding.

wedding2

I love my family.  Good lookin bunch if I do say so myself.

wedding22

Something Old Maw Maw Armentors Cameo Brooch

Something New my dress lovingly made by wonderful talented Momma.

Something Borrowed Maw Maw Darby’s pearl earrings.

Something Blue my garter

wedding3

The best Daddy ever.

wedding23

My B F Fs

scan0008

Can’t believe he’s now an old married man with twin boys.

Krista Debbie 2

She’s getting married next October.

   wedding5

The prerequisite 80’s wedding shot.

wedding6

Do you think he was a little anxious?

wedding7 

wedding8

Bishop George Musey officiated at our wedding.  A wonderful man who is very much missed. Staunch defender of the faith.

wedding9

 wedding10

Danny Soileau, Troy Romero, Thomas Robinson, Normand, Deborah, Robin Armentor, Anne Marie Vogel and Tammy Comeaux

wedding11  wedding13

No we did not notice that the doves on our cake were a little topsy-turvey. 

wedding14

The moment of the day he dreaded.  Didn’t it turn out just too sweet.  I think so.

wedding12

Yes my waist is still that size.  Ha Ha Ha

wedding15

Love this picture.

Wedding21

My new family.  Fr. Francis is missing from the picture. They’re not too bad lookin either.

wedding16

His first love.

 wedding17

A girl never had a better father-in-law.

wedding18

Normand’s parents were one of the best blessings of my life.

weddding19

I miss them every day.

Wedding20

We didn’t have a clue about what we were getting into, but we would do all over again in a heartbeat.  I love you honey.

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwww.....you brought a tear to these ol' eyes....
    makes me wanna get my wedding pics out and re-live the memory. Living in yr 33 right now with that old man........whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day!!!!!!!! What excellent memories. Congratulations and xxxxoooo to you both, 21 times over.

    Just so you know: The traditional 21-year anniversary gift is a trip to the Northwest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beautiful bride and that was very sweet!

    ReplyDelete