Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year Thanksgiving and my birthday just so happened to fall on the same day.  It was a beautiful clear day and I enjoyed it surrounded by my fabulous family and was treated to a delicious meal and a sweet birthday party and lots of gifts.   Thank You to everyone who made my day so special.

Thanksgiving 1jpg-001

Thanksgiving 2 jpeg-002

Thanksgiving 3-003

On the menu on Turkey Day 2 baked turkeys, baked ham, merliton and shrimp in a cream sauce, cauliflower in a cheese sauce, rice and turkey gravy, brocolli cornbread, short rib dressing, divine sweet potatos, chicken and cornbread dressing, garlic french bread, brownies, choc chip cookies, sugar cookies w/candied fruit, and  German chocolate cake.   Oh my gosh it was all sooooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment