Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I’ve been creating.

Over the past week my creative juices have been flowing and I’ve completed a few projects.

For my dear friend Nicole’s daughter Malory’s bridal shower gift  I put together a wooden tray with a few fall goodies. 

pictures 001

Monogrammed Napkins in wooden napkin rings

pictures 003

A monogrammed burlap runner and six cute birdie tea light holders with warm spiced apple candles.

pictures 008

A little sign with the cute couples wedding date and last name.  I’m so happy with the way this came out.

0002

  In the tray I also included a cute wine basket and a bottle of wine.  I think she liked it.   Congratulations Malory I’m so proud of the woman you have become.

Missy's runner2

I also made this burlap runner with copper fleur d lis on it for a very belated birthday for my friend Missy.   Missy  how does it look on your buffet?  I think I need to make one for myself now. 

I’m patting myself on the back for the crafts I accomplished this past week along with going to a wonderful family reunion, hosting a party for 18 of my kids friends and attending the lovely shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment