Monday, September 21, 2009

Thrifty Finds

I'm joining Rhoda at Southern Hospitality for Today's Thrifty Treasures
Here are my Thrifty Treasures from last week.
new light fixture to go above the girls bathroom vanity $4 garage sale


Wine basket, 2 sets of silver plate grapefruit spoons, mardi gras krew silver jigger $13
Estate Sale

Tarnished brass candle stick, 7 candle jars, fringe trim, green votive holder $2 Garage Sales

I'm going to use this trim on a pillow for my living room.


Hurricane w/ wood base, brass pitcher, black metal/amber candle holder $3
Goodwill


Set of precious piney dishes $3
Goodwill
Good week for me.
photo credits: Katy Larson

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Great week for you and I love the dishes especially they are really wonderful and perfect for winter coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get some fab buys ! I love the fringe- it is super expensive new !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete