Thursday, December 31, 2009

Party Food

Last Night Normand and I had our annual between the holidays party.  We had about 18 party goers and as usual we had a great time.  Here are a few photos of some of the wonderful things we had to eat.  I’m a bad party photographer and didn’t get pictures of everything that everyone brought.pictures 196

Katy brought a beautiful fruit salad and I made a German Chocolate Pie.

pictures 186

I made two kinds of stuffed mushrooms.  One kind was stuffed with brie and the other with a cream cheese Italian sausage combo.  Robin made Mexican pinwheels and Nicole brought stuffed jalapenos. Jeanine brought delicious crawfish pies, Katy brought a pickled relish salad Yummy.  Shannon brought wings and Brandi brought divine deviled eggs. I made cocktail meatballs, bruchetta, and an eggplant dip.  Robin also made bacon wrapped green beans. There may have been something but since I was too busy eating it and not taking it’s picture I can’t remember.  Maybe that’s because there were lots of bottles of adult beverages consumed. ;)

pictures 187

Rocky Road Cake

pictures 188

Pecan Pie

pictures 189

Mocha Coffee Punch

pictures 191

pictures 192

 pictures 193

pictures 194 

Happy New Year

pictures 195 

1 comment: