Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday's Thrifty Finds

Join Southern Hospitality for a Mister Linky feast of thrifty finds.




a big honkin bag of brand new pencils, 2 photo albums, blue glass candy dish, St. Joseph's missal, 18 in straw wreath, a lamp, a booster seat and a bed canopy (it's already in the wash)




8 fruit bowls in my china pattern for a special sister



This morning I got up at the *** crack of dawn and took my lil ole self to some garage sales. It wasn't a fabulous day, but I did find myself a few things. Along the way I met up with Jeanine (the birthday girl) and we shopped together for a bit. She found a nice lamp and made a good deal on it. After we exhausted the garage sales we stopped at the Pinhook Flea Market. I found a St. Joseph's Sunday Missal then I spied with my little eye two chandeliers hanging behind the counter. I think they would be fabulous after a little makeover and would be perfect for Jeanine's dining room. They are asking $69 each but I think she could get them for less. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping in to say hello earlier today! I love all of your fabulous finds. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete