Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Weeks Thrifty Finds

Last Wednesday Katy and I took a little trip to Arnaudville and Breaux Bridge to do a little Flea Marketing with my little ones and her grandaughter Kali. I scored a few cute things. And might go back and get a couple of other things I saw that have been on my mind since then (they would make really nice wedding/shower gifts) for a certain brideI know.
A dozen adorable red and white salad/dessert plates. This has been on my wish list for a while. Imagine the possibilities. Won't Jeanne's red velvet marble cake look spectatular on them.
Cute white pitcher, adorable blue glass pitcher, cobalt bowls and serrated dough/biscuit cutters.

Cobalt pitcher's new home

White pitcher settin on the counter with my blue and whites.



No comments:

Post a Comment