Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Tablescape

Join Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for all the lovely new tablescape posts. http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
Today my sister Katy from http://katylarson.blogspot.com/ came over to help me with a big decorating project while she was here she helped me create this lovely little breakfast tablescape. I'm going to serve my kiddoes Raspberry White Chocolate scones, eggs and what ever else they want for breakfast in the morning.

photo credits Katy Larson

Twenty years ago when my husband was tearing down an old house on Avery Island (home of Tabasco), to recycle and use for a house we never built, he found this cute little piggy and a few other treasures. I just love him and my husband too.



Table for four in the kitchen.



I picked up these precious Bordallo dishes at Ross earlier this spring. The little dessert plates are not marked but are just the cutest little things.


This one has a pig in the center.


The yellow luncheon size plate have a bunny in the center and carrots around the rim.







The little coordinating bowl, spreader and placecard holder are from Target.


This little pink depression glass was a gift from my Mom and Dad. Isn't it sweet.



Happy Easter


8 comments:

  1. How darling! What a HAPPY table~~~ come to think of it, what a happy FAMILY! Lovely to see! Thank you! Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really lovely table and I love the pink depression glasses.

    Have A Great Table Scape Thursday
    from Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find your husband made. Very cute. Happy Easter!

    Christi @ A Southern Life
    http://asouthernlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table is so pretty. I especially love the yellow charger combination. Love the pink depression glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, first time visitor here... I love all of your Bordallos. I'm in love with acorn one. I collect them, too! Your piggy is precious! The table looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tablescape. I love your piggy planter centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Have a glorious Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete