Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's Goodwill finds.

Today on the way home from the dentist with the 5 younger kids ( all cavity free smiles) we stopped at Goodwill to see what was new. Here are my finds.



Lovely little purple vase. $.99


Cute Easter candle holder. $.59


Set of four pink napkin rings. $.59


Precious yellow casserole dish and pretty green clip earrings ( I have a plan for them). both for $1. 78


A sweet little buffet lamp. $1.99

I've been trying to vist Goodwill once a week to get my fix. It seems to be working.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Good job... Goodwill is my shopping fix and if I go every other week or even more often I feel like I get even better deals, finding things like 10 yards of upholstery fabric or a beautiful vase, when I know what has been there for awhile and can "scan" over it for the new finds! :) Also, I can spend $4 or $5 and come home with several bags of goodies! Love the post.

    ReplyDelete